KD Gold has undergone extensive testing and is proven safe every time.
Quotes from the Material Safety Data Sheet:
- No irritation or toxicity associated with this product.
- Ecotoxicity: There is no known ecotoxicity associated with this product.
- Environmental Fate: This product is readily biodegradable.
- Eyes: In case of direct contact with eyes, rinse with water if irritation occurs
- Skin: If desired wash after handling; but no level of toxicity is associated with the material being absorbed through the skin.
- Ingestion: There is no known level of toxicity associated with ingestion of this product.
- Inhalation: There is no level of toxicity associated with the material being inhaled. If desired, remove to fresh air.
The Antibacterial efficacy test shows that dilutions of as much as 10:1 showed an efficacy of over 99% when tested on the bacteria Escherichia coli C3000 and Salmonella typhimurium in a 5 minute test.
Non-toxic; Humanly safe; 100% Biodegradable; Hypoallergenic; Safe to use in enclosed environments; Outperforms toxic alternatives; Mechanically removes bacteria, viruses and pathogens.
KD Gold™ is our most powerful but gentle concentrate formula. It is composed of non-ionic surfactants and a powerful aqueous organic solvent made from the fatty acids of edible and seed bearing plants. KD Gold™ is a colloidal micelle solution that create a unique hydrocarbon release agent that lifts oils, dirt, grease, grime, dust and stains to be rinsed away without damaging or reacting with the surface being cleaned. KD Gold™ is appropriate for all types metals, plastics, fabrics concrete, faux finishes, foods and personal hygiene. KD Gold™ complies with:
- OSHA 29-CFR Ch. XVII 1910.1200 and 40 CFR Ch. 1, Subparts C & D
- USDA A1 General Cleaning & L1 Drain/Sewer Acceptable
- USEPA 821/R-02-012 for aquatic toxicity
- USEPA 601 & 602 for VOC testing
- 100% Biodegradable
- Bio based (Derived from renewable resources)
- Fragrance Free
- Safe to use, store and dispose of
- Animal Products
- Glycol ethers
- Harmful Detergents
- Ozone Depleting Substances
- Petroleum Distillates
- Thickeners or Fillers
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)